• 10/23/12

685: Beef

Tuesday with an international call, Oscar vs. Blanche and early voting. Plus Mike’s shoes are great. GREAT!

Today’s show is brought to you by TLC Laser Eye Center.

13 Comments on 685: Beef

1. Hampton says:

@Policticalkyr
      Hey I run a twitter account that provides information on early voting. For specific state information (other than VA) please go and/or follow.

About Virginia, here are some links that will help you in the process. Very easy, no hassle and yes Buzz you get a ” I Voted sticker!”

This information concern Saturday voting but polls are open on Monday-Friday as well (Typically 9pm-6pm). Please check your early polling location for hours and details.

WHEN are the polls open on Saturday?(typically)
      • Saturday Hours: October 13, 20, 27, November 3: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

WHERE do I go vote?
      • Early Voting Location: http://grassroots.nfib.com/page.asp?chk=jClXnU&content=ez_vote&g=NFIB&gclid=COCJ0-D50bICFQmmPAodlw8ABw

WHAT do I need to take to the polls?
      1. Check to see if you are registered to vote: https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/PublicSite/Public/FT2/PublicLookup.aspx
      2. Early Voting Requirements; http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/absenteevoting.html
      3. Voter Registration Application Form: http://www.longdistancevoter.org/files/voter_forms/Virginia_voterreg_english.pdf

2. Larry Fine says:

One of you is going to be in a lot of trouble when Mike gets back and listens to today’s podcast.

Hi Oscar!

3. JB says:

Didn’t watch the debate (don’t care about it, really), but does anyone think the purple socks were a statement of neutrality? Neither red not blue, rather a combination of both. Just a thought…

4. Michelle says:

I disagree, Robb.. O did look like a dick. Churlish and argumentative. Not at all presidential.

And Buzz — don’t get me wrong, I like you and I’m glad you didn’t die — but you’re crazy if you honestly think that you’re even-handed and bi-partisan.

• Brian says:

I agree Obama looked like a prick then… Plus most of his fact were wrong. He did not look presidential he looked like he was running for president.

• Wes in ABQ says:

– don’t get me wrong, I like you and I’m glad you didn’t die —

Hands down, best line I’ve read in a while. And true, true, true. Can’t wait till the political talk is over.

• Larry Fine says:

I think he is. As he’s said many times, Buzz used to be a centrist but the Right Wing in America moved so far to the extreme that the Center now looks like it’s the Left.

Buzz is the most level-headed member of the cast.

Oscar, Mike and Robb occasionally say crazy, indefensible stuff but Buzz always sounds like a grown-up.

• beezone says:

“don’t get me wrong, I like you and I’m glad you didn’t die” – eh, not so much.

• Larry Fine says:

So Republicans can call Obama a Muslim, Hitler, a Socialist, a Commie, anti-American, Unpatriotic, a Tyrant, an Arab and the Anti-Christ… but if he defends his record he’s a “dick”?

Grow up.

5. Michelle says:

Hey Mike –

Janet Reno called – she wants her shoes back.

6. Tom says:

Don’t let the house fall on those shoes Dorothy!