• 10/16/12

680: Fun Size

Today we fight the mic stand, spotlight a dinner deal, recap Robb on TV and we enjoy some Candy. This episode and many others are also available to watch via YouTube. Check out our YouTube channel at: youtube.com/MikeOmearaShow

This episode of The Mike O’Meara Show is a service of Northern Virginia Community College’s Workforce Development Division. Like ‘em on Facebook!

10 Comments on 680: Fun Size

1. Beluga's Taint says:

Hey Rob(b), you know what’s an even better idea than saving your change from a $2+ dollar of coffee? Making your own coffee for < 1/10th of the cost.

2. Hoover says:

HA HA HA!!! That was a hilarious opening segment!

Candy Crowley is really FAT!

3. Mike W. says:

Mike, for some reason I thought you were going to say the song you wanted played at your funeral was Simply Red’s “If you don’t know me by now.”

Hopefully Ann Curry or RJ don’t show up playing “Ding Dong, the witch is dead.”

4. Greg in Albuquerque says:

Mike, let your horse run! Great show today, lots of weird and wonderful energy…mostly.

5. Bobby Flayton says:

T= Tops
      M= Money
      O= Oscar “The absentee awesome one”
      S= You are Sh*t out of luck if you dont listen to this show.
      You dont know what you are missing. If i dont listen to this show everyday
      i need to fill the void by smoking Crack and hating on everybody is see.

Keep up the Funny (Jew boy, excluded)
      I need my Virtual Crack.

ps- Naked pics of Oscar, please

pss- Candy, more like Jabba the Hut
      Jabba no Bargin.
      Great Jabba.

6. Rod says:

He is… the 47%.

7. Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin says:

Mike, I’m so glad you finally admitted you were partisan politics-wise yesterday. Anyone who’s heard the show already knew that of course.

Robb, the audio vault continues to improve, meaning it was better today than yesterday. Keep trying. I know you can do good, just haven’t seen it this week.

Oscar, or something.

Buzz, have you heard the good news?

All in all, a SHOW!

Am I the only one who watches Kitchen Nightmares to see who I would like to bang? Is that so wrong?