• 8/20/12

642: Slut the Fitty

Monday, with the whole gang discussing repossed jets, skinny dippery, Oscar’s most amazing weekend (!) and Robb’s loveliness. Tickets to our live stage show at Circus Circus in Reno are on sale! Order today: 800.648.5010

Today’s show is brought to you by: TLC Lasik

18 Comments on 642: Slut the Fitty

1. Dan says:

Sab :)tage!

2. Kerry Van Erich says:

Oscar gave us the best show in weeks. Oscar you sir, are a boss,

3. Mike D says:

Holy S. Thanks for sharing Oscar. Hope it works out for you 2. Riveting show.

4. alexe says:

oscar— i put girls on a pedistle and dont’t think things throught when i committe 100% and give my all to a girl. example- my car after four months
      mike—– you are stupid .. i knew this was coming
      Oscar—-can we scthick about it
      mike—- you are stupid. but thank you for the great show.
      Robb–im in…im in …oscar.. i make fun .. but i love you.. and sorry this happened
      Buzz–ive bee through this shit. find the right one or else …this

the real conversation on the best episode ever

5. The RealRB says:

Marc,
      Got my ticket for Reno and the lady said “show at 8pm, doors open at 7pm” FB page says show at 9pm. Who’s right?

6. Larry Fine says:

Damn! And I had August 1st in the Oscar/Shannon Breakup Pool. I only missed it by 19 days!

7. Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin says:

Oscar, this is nothing that can’t be fixed by the Smashing of the Laptop and the Crushing of the Cellphone.

8. Patrick says:

The saddest part about this episode is that it’s the end of the Scott Shannon LifeSaver bit.

On a side note, Oscar should really stop breaking things. Every time he breaks something (a glass, cell phone, etc.) he loses a girlfriend.

9. Albuquerque Tony Kornheiser says:

Hey, I appreciate you Mike, and everyone there.

The guy in the pic, I guess it’s the plane repo guy, looks a little bit like Mike.

That was one very entertaining story, Oscar.

Looking forward to hearing about Marc’s experience at the MSF class. I took it almost a year ago and the instructor’s voice still rings in my head when I ride.

FINE-C THUMB KEY FUEL

10. richard morrical says:

Airplane repo guy? I thought it was a picture of R.J.s’ Circus preist brother!